Kinaxia Logistics provide high standard, tailored and flexible, Warehousing and Distribution solutions, to include storage, fulfillment, pick, pack and delivery. Achieving and exceeding customer expectations.
Due to opening our brand new, state of the art, flagship warehouse facility to support continued growth, we have a great opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator, 42.5 hours per week. Monday – Friday, Dayshift. The location is Northampton, MID NN6 7GX.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Warehouse Administrator:
- Completing warehouse administration tasks to a high standard of accuracy.
- Ensuring that data is captured for accurate invoicing.
- Processing of customer in/outbound orders to create pick and dispatch notes.
- Running system checks on Red Prairie WMS to ensure alignment
- Planning in/outbound volumes to guidelines, ensuring operationally achievable
- Communicating via phone and email with customers both internal and external.
Key Skills of a Warehouse Administrator
- Previous PC experience in an administrative environment, within operations.
- Ideally experience of Red Prairie WMS, however full training will be provided.
- Highly accurate with attention to detail and professional telephone/email communications.
- Reliable and trustworthy; self motivated with a professional appearance.
The salary is £9 per hour, dependent on experience.
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Contributed Pension
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply please forward your CV to Sarah.Ranshaw@Kinaxia.co.uk or apply online here.