At Kinaxia we know that the logistics industry underpins the economy, equally it has a significant impact on the environment. Therefore, we are aware of our environmental footprint and the responsibilities and role we play within all of our activities and operations. That is why we continue to take positive steps in the right direction across the Group to ensure we reduce this impact.
- We have successfully increased the number of the latest Euro 6 fuel efficient trucks to 72% in the last two years and will continue to increase this figure in 2021
- We have increased our capacity per trip in each of our vehicles through expanding the number of longer length and double decker trailers
- 70% of our group vehicles on a centralised telematics system ensuring we are able to monitor and evaluate idolising and MPG fleet wide
- We collaborated with our customers to proactively ensure we reduce CO2 through reduction of empty miles and cost, ensuring we are fully committed to a sustainable supply chain
- We have reduced the usage of diesel across our group fleet in a number of ways that includes dual purpose forklift trucks that are powered by gas and electricity
- 80% of our group businesses have transitioned to renewable energy, from a brown to a green, clean energy provider
- Shredstation, our group carbon neutral paper destruction partner, has allowed us to successfully recycle wastepaper whilst ensuring the security of paper in operation
At Kinaxia we are proud of the many community initiatives programs and campaigns that our employees continue to embrace. The hearts and minds of our people, customers and communities is what helps to make and shape our business’ CSR values and brings together the Kinaxia family with a true community spirit.
- We are proud of our new CSR Champion Committee who have been selected by the Senior Leadership team to be the eyes, ears and voice of our employees and local communities
- We partner with a variety of charities helping to make a difference through employee fundraising initiatives with Air Ambulance, Macmillan Coffee Morning, Hits National Radio and many more
- At TruckFest events we continue to raise funds for various charities
- We share images and stories of our community fundraising and charitable initiatives in our newsletter, engaging employee with the positive impact and difference they have made
- We provide STEM programmes to local schools actively promoting the “world of work” educating young people about the positive opportunities presented within the logistics industry
Kinaxia logistics and our companies are results driven. We are however aware that our interactions matter and are therefore dedicated to represent and conduct all business activities ethically and honourably.
Anti Bribery Policy
Modern Slavery & Trafficking Statement
Equal Opportunities Statement
Whistle Blowing Procedure