Kinaxia Logistics Group are looking for a Regional Sales Executive to be based in the Midlands. You will be developing new business opportunities, enhancing brand awareness, increasing the client portfolio and increasing sales revenue. You will work in partnership with Operations and Depot Managers to identify and develop new business opportunities. You will have targets across the full portfolio of services.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set, agree and achieve targets with your director / line manager
- Drive a truly multi-channel sales strategy utilising your extensive logistics sector sales experience
- Identify PSL time frames and increase the volume of PSL business
- Develop market leading sales material
- Inspire sales negotiations, Tender production product costing & Pricing
- Ensure group pricing reviews and ongoing customer updates
- Help co-ordinate the bid process and ensure all opportunities are maximised
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets set by the Sales Director
- Manage large existing accounts, distributing requirements to relevant Departments, in particular those using portals or vendor management systems
- You must have proven sales experience within the logistics transport and warehousing business
- Commercially astute and aware
- Quality sales skills and communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of logistics innovation, the opportunities and threats they pose, and a progressive approach to make best use of them for competitive advantage
- All the qualities of a natural ambassador
- You must demonstrate a hunger for success and be prepared to invest exceptional time and effort to achieve our group growth ambitions.
- Confident and articulate, commanding respect through knowledge experience and personal style, you will have a passion for achieving and exceeding sales and profit targets.
- Driving Licence