Kinaxia Logistics are looking for a Regional HR Manager to provide support to the North of the UK, as far down as Cheshire
It will be your role to support the Group HR Manager with providing an effective and efficient Human Resource function that is aligned with the Group's goals to develop, train and empower staff and create an entrepreneurial organisational climate whilst complying with regulations. You will need to provide HR support and advise up to 1500 employees and managers over no more than seven sites, with up to 6 direct reports.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Successfully implement HR strategy and deliver, in conjunction with the HR team, an outstanding HR service within the Group.
- Manage the implementation and imbedding process of any new group HR policies and procedures throughout the northern region through internal communication channels and training sessions to ensure consistency across the Group is being maintained;
- Provide day to day support and advise to employees and managers on all HR related issues by referring to current policies and procedures and evaluating the problems to safeguard compliance with employment legislation and to mitigate any risks to the Company;
- Manage staffing levels throughout the northern region by overseeing the recruitment and selection process and working alongside Group Recruitment to make certain that the right people are in the right jobs at the right time;
- Lead on the full utilisation of the HR system by ensuring the HR Advisors and HR Administrators are updating employee information, supporting employees and managers with its usage, including any workflows, to ensure GDPR compliance and the production of relevant and current statistical data;
- Supervise the identification of leaver reasons through HR Advisors coordinating exit interviews and assisting senior managers with any necessary follow up actions and the integration of new starters into the Group through HR Advisors coordinating the onboarding process to safeguard compliance and to improve retention;
- Lead on employee development by overseeing the completion of competency assessments, the creation of personal development plans and identification of training needs to create a workforce with the relevant skill set, where potential is being developed and effective succession plans are in place;
Qualifications, Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Part or fully CIPD qualified or equivalent HR qualification is desirable.
- Continued up to date employment legislation and ACAS best practice
- HR Management systems, preferably Cascade HR
- Transport & Warehousing industry is desirable
- A broad knowledge of training and development practices
- Presentation skills to deliver internal HR training sessions
- Self-confidence and problem solving to build persuasive arguments based on logic, data and the objective merits of the situation
- Dedication to promote competency framework and values through an employee's life cycle
- Influencing skills to encourage senior management 'buy in'
- Supporting a management team and employees with adhering to employment legislation preferably in a transport or warehousing industry
- Gaining buy-in and embedding new polices / procedures / into the workplace
- Recruitment and Selection, preferably using competency-based questions
- Supporting a management team with employee development and succession plans
- Leadership and management of a remote team with a range of abilities and skills
*This list is not exhaustive, please ask for the Job Description if you would like a comprehensive account of your roles and responsibilities, key skills and competencies.
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years' service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
Closing Date: 15th January 2019
We are recruiting now for this role. For more information or to apply please forward your CV to [email protected] or apply online here.