Kinaxia Logistics Group are looking for a National Sales & Marketing Manager /Director. This newly created role will ensure the continual growth of the Kinaxia brand and group operating companies. You will have targets across the full portfolio of services whilst maintaining the existing growth revenue line. You will be responsible for sales development, new business, sales team leadership, profitable sales, customer relationships internal and external marketing strategy, brand awareness and public relationship. This complex delivery will be across all Kinaxia Logistics operating companies (11) nationally.
This role can be based out of our Manchester or Midlands depot.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead, Grow and manage the existing sales team and functional area
- Set, agree and achieve budgets with the board
- Drive a truly multi-channel sales strategy utilising your extensive sector sales experience and leadership
- Engage lead and inspire the existing marketing team.
- Develop market leading sales material
- Inspire sales negotiations, Tender production product costing & Pricing
- Lead on PR
- Develop strong case studies
- Develop a strong group wide marketing strategy
- Produce market research and sales lead generation via events etc
- Ensure group pricing reviews and ongoing updates
- Coordination with Advertising, Marketing & advertising agencies where necessary
- Internal magazine and brochure production
- Conference management
- You must have proven national sales and marketing team management experience leading a multi location national logistics transport and warehousing business. Applicants currently working in a similar senior professional sales role with a provable track record of success are invited to apply if they have:
- Experience working for one of the following: parcel / 3PL / freight transport / logistics providers at a sales director level.
- Experience leading campaigns with proven results
- Commercially astute and aware
- Quality sales team leadership skills and communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of logistics innovation, the opportunities and threats they pose, and a progressive approach to make best use of them for competitive advantage
- All the qualities of a natural ambassador with the ability to operate at Board Level
- Proven people management skills with experience of inspiring, leading and motivating a successful sales team
- You must demonstrate a hunger for success and be prepared to invest exceptional time and effort to achieve our group growth ambitions.
- Confident and articulate, commanding respect through knowledge experience and personal style, you will have a passion for achieving and exceeding sales and profit targets.
- Thriving under pressure you will be capable of managing multiple priorities and working to critical deadlines and objectives