IT Director required for Kinaxia Logistics Group a leading multi-location national logistics group. We are looking for a visionary IT leader to join the business to own the delivery, strategy and integration of IT Services throughout the group operating companies. You will manage the IT infrastructure and necessary software applications to ensure systems remain highly available and operate at optimal performance relevant to the growth plan groupwide. You will lead the IT function and be the cyber security champion.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and administrate current and future platforms working with third-party support vendors.
- Provide knowledge transfer and help build knowledge within the team and improve the team skill levels.
- Prepare and complete daily system monitoring tasks. Provide expertise on specific technologies and procedures, review system performance, report utilization and performance statistics.
- Manage service impacting incidents, remediate issues, identify preventive measures to improve processes, tools and overall performance of systems.
- You will engage new and existing customers as the senior IT stakeholder and engage operational and central function owners within the business.
- IT Director experience within the Logistics / Transport Supply Chain industry
- Experience in procurement, inventory and asset management of IT equipment, as well as the overall IT lifecycle
- You must be confident liaising with senior managers/board directors and vendors to select, plan and implement IT infrastructure changes
- Experience of Apps and Integration background and how to apply IT to the workplace and customers
- Experience of delivering an IT Application portfolio and IT Strategy
- Project and Programme Management experience
- Solutions Delivery and design
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and communication skills