Kinaxia Logistics are looking for a Group Reporting Manager to be responsible for supporting the Group Finance teams with coordinating the month-end reports and commentaries to the finance leadership team and investors to enable the supply of consistent and accurate data.
This role is based from our Head Office in South Manchester, you will be required to travel to all depots in the group.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce and deliver the monthly financial performance pack to the board, within agreed timescales to improve visibility of business performance;
- Lead on improving the streamlining process of month end reporting and the quality of insight into each business unit’s performance enabling the board to have make informed strategic and business decisions based on accurate financial data;
- Oversee and review the balance sheet and cash flow forecasting and deliver ad hoc cashflow forecast scenarios to the Group Finance Director
- Work closely with colleagues within the Financial Planning & Analysis Department and the external Group IT Provider on all newly acquired business units
- Prepare and provide additional analysis on consolidation opportunities to limit any risks to the Group;
- Develop effective working relationships to ensure consistent processes and procedures are being established and adhered to across the Group.
- Manage the complexities of working with all subsidiary companies of Kinaxia Logistics each with their own individual cultures and ways of working.
- Travel to each location as and when required
Key Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Operational experience in reporting and financial modelling
- Financial modelling
- Commercial and business strategy
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organisation and time management to balance diverse workload
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships over multiple locations
- Flexibility in approach
- Qualified Charted Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience business partnering with key stakeholders
- First class group benefits
- Fantastic salary dependent on experience
- Length of Service awards
- 24 hr helpline, including legal and financial advice
- Benefits platform, including a cycle to work scheme