The purpose of this role is to support the marketing function with general administration and team duties it is a great opportunity for somebody looking for entry into a marketing position. You will be responsible for collaborating with twelve individual subsidiary ‘depot marketing champions’ to maintain consistency and quality of group output. Remaining mindful of twelve individual subsidiary business cultures, historic practice and associated sensitivities when rolling out and implementing change in order to maintain engagement and avoid obstruction.
This role is based out of our Stalybridge, Cheshire depot.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organise the purchasing of regularly required departmental merchandise, corporate stationery and printing, checking all costs with the Group Marketing Executive before proceeding to ensure costings are maintained within budget;
- Complete general administrative duties as required by the Marketing Department in an efficient and effective manner to deliver service excellence, to include proof reading and amending documents and managing and organising the Marketing email inbox;
- Build and maintain working relationships with group departments, depot marketing ‘champions’ and subsidiaries to ensure maximum engagement and content contribution;
- Serve as a secondary departmental point of contact for group departments and subsidiary companies, in addition to external enquiries and suppliers to provide a consistent, professional and efficient service.
- Create a relevant and structured filing system for Marketing information, documents, visuals and collateral to establish and maintain an organized department;
- Chase outstanding tasks, invoices and co-ordinate interdepartmental requests to improve efficiency;
- Attend and contribute to all departmental meetings to take minutes and to provide quality, relevant, concise information and action points to streamline the focus of Group Marketing.
- Previous and demonstrable experience in a similar or admin role
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Good planning and organisational skills and ability to prioritise multi task and co-ordinate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects for multiple subsidiaries in the group
- A proactive approach and solutions orientated
- Ability to build good working relationships cross functionally
- IT literate (Microsoft office – including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to carry out research and data analysis
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes