Kinaxia Logistics are looking for qualified Fork Lift Truck Drivers to join their team at the brand new warehouse on the DIRFT.
You must have a valid FLT Licence to apply and for this Temp to Perm contract.
Flexible working pattern with an average of 42.5 hours per week.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Efficient safe loading and unloading of vehicles
- Ensure all health and safety instructions are adhered to
- Ensure all goods received and dispatched have the correct paperwork
- Report any damages to your supervisor
- Safe loading and unloading of the racking
- Carry out all essential bay checks
- Take necessary steps to ensure no damage to equipment
- Carry out daily checks on any vehicle you use
- Great team player
- Valid FLT licence
- Self- motivated
- Attention to detail
- Keen eye for Health & Safety
- Basic Math, English and IT skills
Payment for 42.5 hours a week including the allowance for flexible working is equivalent to £8.71 per hour
- Potential for progression within the business
- Employee benefits platform including high street vouchers and 24 hour helpline.
- Employee loyalty award scheme
We are recruiting now for this role. To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online here.