Contract type: Permanent
Job Purpose :
- Ensures goods produced by employer are produced in a cost-effective way that meets quality specifications.
- Makes sure that goods are ready to distribute to customers in a timely fashion.
- Improves a company's production and distribution processes.
- Ensures the production and distribution of products runs smoothly.
- Liaises with customer service division to determine customer requirements
- Approves materials, costs, manufacturing equipment, and the size of workforce needs to manufacture goods
- Predicts how long a project will take to complete
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date
- Liaises with customers, suppliers, the human resources department, and maintenance employees to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required
- Monitors project's progress to ensure it's following the schedule
- Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions
- Organizes project paperwork, including purchase orders, and maintains records
- Monitors production and raw material costs
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team's performance
- Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
- Bi - lingual would be desirable
Salary: Competitive – to be discussed at interview stage in line with skills and experience
In return we offer :
·Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
·Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
·Employee and customer referral schemes.