Salary: £26,000 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Northampton (NN6)
Kinaxia Logistics are recruiting a Stock Controller to join their team at their state-of-the-art warehouse in Dirft. As a Stock Controller you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
- Monday – Friday
- 40 hours per week
- 26k per annum
- Life assurance
- Full Uniform and PPE
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty Awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee benefits and discounts across a range of top brands (including shopping, travel, motoring and days out)
About the job:
- Super User in JDA/Red prairie
- Developing system solutions to ensure a more productive and efficient warehouse
- Maintaining client and SKU details
- Raising Non-Conformances and handling customer complaints
- Responding to Stock Queries
- Track shipments and address any delays.
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams
- Keep updated inventory records.
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget.
Your knowledge and experience:
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role.
- High level of experience and knowledge of WMS – JDA
- Excellent organization skills.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Good communication skills
- Literacy & numeracy.
- Team player.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.