Contract type: Permanent
Location: Northampton (NN6)
Kinaxia Logistics are recruiting a Group HSEQ Manager to join their team. The role of the Group HSEQ Manager will be to provide a robust framework and develop standardized processes and procedures for all group companies in all aspects of Quality, Safety, Health and the Environment which ensure compliance to external regulations and standards.
- Monday – Friday
- 55k per annum
- Work from home
- Life assurance
- Full Uniform and PPE
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty Awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee benefits and discounts across a range of top brands (including shopping, travel, motoring and days out)
About the job:
- Ensure that all applicable legislative, contractual and other requirements, to which the business subscribes, are met or exceeded to ensure that both the Group and each business is compliant;
- Lead and develop a positive QSHE culture by working closely with each business to ensure that the Group’s performance is developing as an industry leader;
- Implement and review all group safe systems of work, risk assessments, COSHH assessments, safety policy and quality procedures across Kinaxia facilities and identify any training needs to meet all legislative and contractual requirements;
- Ensure the highest of standards are maintained within the Kinaxia Group businesses for the purpose of ISO9001: 2008, ISO14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 27001:2005, BRC Storage and Distribution Standard and BRC Food Standard;
- Lead and develop procedures on personal accident investigation and reporting across the business including the development of a near miss system, implementation of corrective and preventative actions for H&S to reduce risk within each business and the Group;
- Carry out planned and random audits across all businesses as and when required to ensure full compliance is being maintained.
- Lead the Group Environmental strategy – developing projects and initiatives to reduce our Carbon Footprint year on year.
Your knowledge and experience:
- Extensive operational experience of logistics services
- HSEQ Management experience
- Experience completing and implementing policies and procedures
- An in-depth knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
- BRC, IOSH, NEBOSH, COMAH, COSHH
- Strong knowledge of ISO standards within warehousing and Transport
- Experience of delivering Environmental
- The ability to apply the application of Health & Safety legislation into practice
- Writing Risk Assessments and creating audits
- Administration skills to record and maintain accurate records and statistical data
- Ability to coach, mentor and motivate employees
- Effective communication skills with all employees to create long-term relationships