Contract type: Permanent
Location: Warrington (WA4)
Kinaxia Logistics are looking for a enthusiastic, ambitious and hardworking Warehouse Operative to join their team. You will be working at a brand new, exciting Warehouse at Mark Thompson Transport.
To apply for this role, you must have a minimum of one of the following licences; FLT, counter balance and Reach.
Shift times are:
- Varied so a good degree of flexibility is preferred.
- Unloading, loading and storage of goods both in the racked environment brought into/and out of the warehouse as per the company handbook
- Ensure all Health and safety instructions are adhered to at all times
- Ensure goods are not received or dispatched without relevant paperwork issued by operations
- Any goods damaged before unloading must be reported to the operations office before they are taken off the transport
- Carry out other duties within the scope of the position as may be required by your manager in the interest of the company and its customers
- Actively promote a can do will do approach to all required activities
- Must ensure all working hours are recorded using productive and non-productive tasks using the RF functionality
- Carry out suitable and sufficient daily bay checks
- Must take necessary steps and follow instructions provided to avoid damage to issued equipment required for completing the job
- Great team player
- Attention to detail
- Health and Safety awareness
- Basic Maths, English and IT skills
In return we offer:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts)
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
Mark Thompson Transport are also part of Kinaxia Logistics. Please visit the website for more information.