Salary: Competitive Salary
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Eastleigh (SO50)
Lambert Brothers ae recruiting a Driver Trainer t join their team at their site in Eastleigh. The successful candidate will provide ongoing assessments and training to all Drivers to ensure they have the skills and capability to fulfil their role effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Monday – Friday
- 45 hours per week
- Competitive Salary
- Additional benefits:
- Life assurance
- Full Uniform and PPE
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty Awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee benefits and discounts across a range of top brands (including shopping, travel, motoring and days out)
About the job:
- Monitor and assist all Drivers to ensure they have the ability to complete their daily tasks in accordance with all regulations without taking, or causing any additional risks;
- Deliver all Driver CPC training and maintain accurate records to ensure all the required hours are completed prior to their expiry dates;
- Maintain accurate records for internal purposes and FORS to ensure each location meets all required standards in preparation for both external and internal audits;
- Fully utilise the telematics systems to monitor driver behaviours and safe driving, including monitoring infringements and completing driver De-Briefs to ensure they are driving safely and efficiently and meeting agreed KPI’s;
- Work closely with HR to induct and train all new Drivers during the onboarding process with regards to Health & Safety and Safe Working Practices to ensure each employee has the skills and knowledge to work safely both within their role and environment;
- Collate required information, including Driver behaviours into Group reports in order for the Compliance Department to maintain accurate statistical data.
- Monitor Driver’s hours and Working Time in line with current legislation support drivers with additional training as required.
Your knowledge and experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of Driver regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Transport, warehousing and plant legislation
- Telematics systems such as TruTac, microlise, haultech
- Driver assessor or instructor experience
- Experience of completing driver assessments
- Preparation of all business documentation and training for audits including FORS
- International CPC (Remove)
- Instructors Licence
- Approved Driver CPC trainer
- Class 1 driving licence