- Group Companies
- Group Services
Contract type: Permanent
Location: DIRFT, Daventry
- Super user in JDA/Red Prairie
- Developing system solutions to ensure a more productive and efficient warehouse
- Maintaining client and SKU details
- Raising Non- Conformances and handling customer complaints
- Responding to non-stock queries
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams
- Keep updated inventory records.
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget.
- Proven work experience as a stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role.
- High level of experience and knowledge of WMS Red Prairie ideally
- Reliability and dependability
- Excellent communication skills
- Literacy and numeracy
- Team player
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
To register your interest or the interest of someone you know, please email [email protected] or call the recruitment team on 01625 728032
HOW TO APPLY
We are an equal opportunities employer whom encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds. We are recruiting now for this role. To apply please forward your CV with any relevant experience listed, to [email protected]
Get in touch and one of our experts will be glad to assist you as soon as we can.