Salary: £32,750 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Crick Industrial Estate, Northampton (NN6)
As a Night Shift Manager you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
We invite you to apply today.
Mon - Fri 45 hours a week
- -Enforce and maintain all company rules, regulations andHealth and Safety on site.
- -Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job.
- -Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly.
- -Manages inventories and stock, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales, and advising management on ordering where necessary.
- -Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- -Communicates deadlines and goals to team members.
- -Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- -Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- -Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards.
Required Knowledge and experience
- -2+ years’ experience in a Warehouse Supervisory role.
- -Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures.
- -Excellent problem-solving skills.
- -Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with all levels of staff.