- Group Companies
- Group Services
Contract type: Permanent
· Develop and implement a strategic technological application vision which analyses business needs and determines solutions.
· Proactively provide technological innovation in WMS solutions to operational management teams.
· Design WMS solutions to conform to the Group IT Security standards.
· Lead the design of co-packing software solution to integrate with Kinaxia WMS JDA Dispatcher.
· Build, manage and enhance relationships with third party implementation providers.
· Direct the delivery of the standardised WMS implementation programme across all Group companies ensuring budgets, resourcing and planning are communicated effectively to all stakeholders.
· Lead integration discussions with clients and prospects and provide budgetary estimates to Kinaxia Sales teams and prospects.
· Provide leading best practice systems integration expertise to customers.
· Lead by example and mentor WMS implementation team (both IT and operational).
· Provide systems implementation best practice expertise and guidance to operational teams.
· Develop and deliver an effective application support strategy by identifying Super Users at local warehouses and by working with Group IT team and external partners to provide an excellent support service to internal colleagues.
· Design and deliver effective training sessions ensuring the business can become self-sufficient in operational day to day activities of using the new system.
· Maintain, monitor and report WMS solutions budgetary control.
Key Skills and Experience:
· Proactive Leadership
· Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
· Outsourced partner management
· Project and change management
· WMS operational interpersonal skills
· Budget management
· Hands-on ‘can do’ approach when required
· Analytical and problem-solving
· Implementation of at least 3 WMS solutions including at least 2 BlueYonder JDA Dispatcher
· Multi-site environment in Transport and Warehousing sector
· Full life cycle project management
· Experience of developing and coaching direct team members
· IT management role held previously.
Knowledge and qualifications desired:
· Continuous professional development of WMS solutions and innovative solutions.
· Good Knowledge of BlueYonder Dispatcher.
· Working knowledge of integration tools ideally ArcESB
· Working knowledge of BI reporting tools ideally Qlik.
· Formal project management qualification PMI, Prince 2 is desirable
· Must hold full valid UK driving licence
Get in touch and one of our experts will be glad to assist you as soon as we can.