Kinaxia Warehousing are looking for an experienced HSE & Quality Compliance Specialist to manage all aspects of Health & Safety within Kinaxia Warehousing. The specialist must have a vast amount of Logistics and Warehousing experience including knowledge of BRC, ISO, COMAH and other Logistics standards and Legislation.
This role is to be based in Manchester or CRICK
Very competitive salary for the right candidate
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all applicable legislative, contractual and other requirements to which the business subscribes are met or exceeded
- Lead and develop a positive HSEQ culture making sure that the organisations performance is increasing to be an industry leader
- Implement and review all group warehouse safe systems of work, risk assessments, COSHH assessments, safety policy and quality procedures across Kinaxia Warehousing facilities
- Ensure the highest of standards are maintained with the Kinaxia Warehouses for the purpose of ISO9001: 2008, ISO14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 27001:2005, BRC Storage and Distribution Standard and BRC Food Standard
- Accident investigation and reporting within the warehousing facilities including near miss system development
- Implementation of corrective and preventative actions for H&S, and the management of all quality and safety meetings within Warehousing
- Carry out planned and random audits across all Warehousing sites as required
- Oversee the Health & Safety of employees within the warehouse and identify any necessary training requirements
* not an exhaustive list
- Formal H & S qualification
- COMAH qualification
- IOSH, NEBOSH and COSHH
- Experience of BRC Storage and Distribution and BRC Food Standard
- Extensive and regular 1warehousing audits
- Ability to train, motivate and lead teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of all ISO standards within warehousing
·As the role will see you travelling nationally flexibility with hours is required
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
We are an equal opportunities employer whom encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.