Kinaxia Logistics are looking for a Part time Group Corporate Social Responsibility Manager to define and develop the strategies which underpin a company’s CSR objectives. You will be required to conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organisations, and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and staff.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with CSR champion and across departments to create our CSR Strategy and implement from planning to execution
- Review the CSR Policy annually making improvements and changes where necessary.
- Work with internal stakeholders to embed group CSR Policy and objectives across business
- Continually research environmental and sustainability issues, concerns, or stakeholders’ interest and maintain an understanding of leading global CSR trends, use this to drive our policy.
- Identify any relevant external certification standard and industry bodies and coordinate the company’s achievement/membership of those the business deems relevant
- Develop strong and collaborative internal relationships to form a sustainability committee across the group
- Continually measure the Group’s sustainability performance, use this data effectively to drive change across the organization. Create and manage the governance of how the data is collected and reported across the organization.
- Write and produce sustainability report for annual report. Liaise with marketing to ensure effective communication of all CSR for internal and external audiences.
- Make sure the company is fully compliant with any government environmental reporting legislation such as SECR and ESOS
- Work across departments to ensure all sites are environmentally compliant
- Develop and execute strategies to address issues such as energy use, recycling, pollution reduction, waste elimination, transportation and water use.
- Liaise with HR on their initiatives to strengthen engagement with employees and improve health and wellbeing.
- Liaise with Learning and Development to identify any initiatives that can be supported and/or identify any training/developmental opportunities for employees in CSR.
- Report on workplace KPIs
- Liaise with HR to ensure the policies are used and implemented across the group.
- Engage with Depot Champions to ensure all charity initiatives are being promoted across the businesses – keep up to date with employee fundraising initiatives to celebrate in the Kinnect.
- Liaise with Marketing to set charity of the year and fundraising target for the year, organize and run charity fundraising events.
- Maintain strong relationships and act as the main point of contact for the Group’s selected charities
- Manage any other non-Charity of the Year Group programmes that are currently being conducted.
Key Skills and requirements:
- Degree level in related degree (Masters preferred)
- Member of IEMA (desirable)
- Previously worked with ISO 14001 EMA
- Experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of stakeholder management
This role will be based both within the office and at home.
It will be a part time role 25 hours a week, of which can be spread over a number of days in the working week.
Ex: 8 hours over 3 days or 5 hours a day over 5 days Monday – Friday
- Potential for progression within the business
- Employee benefits platform including high street vouchers and 24 hour helpline.
- Employee loyalty award scheme