The Kinaxia Group are currently seeking a highly experienced Group Quality Manager to lead and drive quality management throughout the Group.
It would be desirable to have 5 years’ experience and knowledge of leading quality operations within a multi-site warehousing and logistics business. This position will report the Compliance Director.
Key Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Providing advice to senior management on all quality matters and working with each individual business to achieve the Groups quality objectives.
- Point of contact for all quality matters across the Group.
- Introduction and role out of ISO 9001 into all Kinaxia owned business with ongoing management responsibilities.
- Production and reporting of KPI`s
- Auditing of all businesses against ISO 9001 and BRC standards
- Supporting Kinaxia businesses in achieving and maintaining any client specific standards that may be required eg SMETA 6 and Organic Standards etc
- Providing support and input into business tenders and liaising with customers as required.
- Developing audit programs and undertaking BRC and ISO 9001 audits and supporting the businesses during external audits.
- Provide support and carry out investigations as required into nonconformance’s and ensure robust corrective actions are put in place.
- Develop and maintain business continuity plans for Kinaxia and its group companies.
- Assisting the potential role out of other management systems across the group eg ISO14001, ISO 45001.
- Keep up to date with all relevant changes in management standards and communicate them to the business and ensure that measures are put in place to address any changes.
- Develop and deliver training in management standards.
Key Skills and qualifications required:
- Management of ISO 9001 and BRC accreditation and knowledge of ISO14001, ISO 45001 standards desirable.
- Experience in continuous improvement and problem solving techniques is desirable – 5’s – Lean management, Six Sigma etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to enable them to liaise with customers and staff across the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and consultative management style to support business changes.
- Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 and BRC and experience of HACCP.
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel as required.
- Life assurance
- Cash employee & customer referral scheme
- Length of Service awards
- 24 hr helpline, including legal and financial advice
- Benefits platform
We are recruiting now for this role. For more information on this role please contact the Marketing team direct on 0161 873 2054. To apply please forward your CV to [email protected] or apply online here.