Kinaxia Logistics are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a creative highly organised, and technically minded Digital Marketing Coordinator reporting to the Group Marketing Executive to own the delivery of the Kinaxia Group Digital Marketing Strategy. You will be coordinating and considering tactical activity for social media and Extranet platforms, with a focus on reporting on ROI, ensuring that all digital output is appropriate, measurable and supports the departmental objectives to increase market presence and internal engagement.
This role will be based out of our AKW site in Trafford Park.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Manage and maintain all group digital platforms, to ensure quality, timely and engaging output in line to meet the business objectives for digital marketing;
- Provide administration support to the Group Marketing Executive in the delivery of all initiatives including events for both departmental and promotional occasions that enable the business to demonstrate continuity and connectivity to the corporate values;
- Attend and contribute to all departmental meetings to provide quality information on the performance of group Marketing, including the formulation of creative ideas and receive feedback, business related updates and sign off;
- Serve as a departmental point of contact for group departments and subsidiary companies, in addition to external enquiries and suppliers providing a consistent, professional and efficient dimension for the Group Marketing Department
- Provide the Kinaxia subsidiary companies a consistent digital footprint that is customer and colleague engaging;
- Establish solid relationships with group departments, subsidiaries and marketing ‘champions’ ensuring maximum engagement in digital output across all mediums;
- Monitor and review analytics associated with all digital output to ensure maximum performance.
*This list is not exhaustive, please ask HR for the Job Description if you would like a comprehensive account of your roles and responsibilities.
- Digital awareness for social media platforms
- Digital awareness for web and CMS platforms
- SEO and PPC concepts
- GDPR legislation
- All Microsoft software and office packages
- Digital media protocol
- Political and current affairs interest
- Interpersonal engagement
- Motivation and persuasion
- Diplomacy and humility
- Creative thinking and writing
- Prioritising, multitasking and Coordinating
- Research and Data analysis
- English and Mathematics – grade C or above GCSE – essential
- Communication – Level 3 or above – desirable
- Business use of social media platforms
- Digital platforms in addition to Social Media
- Maintenance of CMS
- Employee and customer engagement
- Life assurance
- Cash employee & customer referral scheme
- Length of Service awards
- 24 hr helpline, including legal and financial advice
- Benefits platform, including a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers
We are recruiting now for this role. For more information on this role please contact the Marketing team direct on 0161 873 2054. To apply please forward your CV to [email protected] or apply online here.