Salary: National Minimum Wage, Age Relevant.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Bristol (BS37)
David Hathaway are recruiting a Customer Service Apprentice to join their team. The role will provide and promote a professional, customer focused service to ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied and a world class service is being delivered and promoted across the Company.
- Course: Customer Care
- Additional benefits:
- Life assurance
- Full Uniform and PPE
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty Awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee benefits and discounts across a range of top brands (including shopping, travel, motoring and days out)
About the job:
- Utilise the CRM system to collate records of discussions or correspondence and to track customer complaint resolution to ensure all queries, including complex and escalated issues, are managed effectively and efficiently and customers are kept updated;
- Adhere to agreed customer service standards, service level agreements, policies and procedures across all customer service functions, and deal with queries promptly and appropriately by verifying understanding, answering questions and offering assistance to increase efficiency and service levels;
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team approach’ to the delivery of company performance standards and business objectives;
- Adhere to all Group HR, GDPR and Health & safety policies to ensure both the Company and Group are fully compliant;
- Assist in the booking in of delivery times and follow up on timed deliveries, taking action where necessary to ensure customers are notified of any potential service failures;
- Assist in providing quotes to customers in line with agreed schedules and input this data into Stirling to ensure accurate date is being maintained.
- Completion of the external and internal apprenticeship scheme to a high standard.
Your knowledge, skills and experience:
- GCSE’s at grade A-C in English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Patience and attentiveness to provide high customer service levels
- Effective communication skills at all levels both written and verbal
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft packages
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships both internally and externally