Kinaxia Logistics are looking for a Compliance and Telematics Manager
The successful candidate will lead the Telematics project implementation to instigate live monitoring of the company vehicles using the selected telematics system. Ensure effective and efficient use of the company systems and vehicle telematics system. You will build working relationships within the specialised role and demands on the business, whilst optimising the most effective use of the vehicles. Reducing stand time and utilising full hours available throughout the working day in parallel with the company Transport Planners and Logistics Manager. Prepare weekly reports from the data extracted with inbuilt efficiency solutions as and when required. You will promote company standards and values at all times being the telematics brand ambassador within the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure daily activities are completed in a safe and effective manner with structured processes in place.
- LIVE journey monitoring and management of journeys working in partnership with the Planning and Transport Control staff.
- Manage Working Time and highlighting to line Manager any areas for attention.
- Flexibility to the role and business approach.
- Advise Logistics staff on all legal and compliance matters relating to vehicles use and operation.
- Identify trends, managing driver behaviour and addressing excessive down time.
- Control the quality and the accuracy of documents and reports analysing full journey detail.
- Compile and submit reports relating to vehicle utilisation, maintenance and tracking.
- Meticulous with attention to detail and able to self-motivate and work on own initiative.
- Hands on approach to driver training to maximise and demonstrate improvements by utilizing telematics.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following required skills:
- Understanding of O’licence obligation and regulation.
- Experience using vehicle telematics systems.
- Excellent knowledge of EU driving hour’s regulations and Working Time Directive.
- Experience or qualification in managing a team of drivers or staff.
- Promote team working and a whole team effort.
- Excellent listening, written and oral ability to set and provide clear instructions.
- Proficient in word and excel applications.
- Able to work on occasion under strict time pressures.
- Flexible, self-motivated and positive.
- Continuous improvement awareness.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Professional, hardworking and a positive attitude
- Excellent driver training skills and hands on style
- LGV C+E Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills in order to deliver accurate information to driver / trainees
- First class group benefits
- Fantastic salary dependent on experience
- Length of Service awards
- 24 hr helpline, including legal and financial advice
- Benefits platform, including a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers etc