Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Contract type: Permanent
Location: North West
Kinaxia Logistics are recruiting a Group Marketing Administrator to join their team, to provide general administration support to the Marketing Department, to enable the fulfillment of strategy and achievement of key business objectives for brand development, engagement and growth.
- Monday – Friday
- 18 – 20k per annum
- Additional benefits:
- Life assurance
- Full Uniform and PPE
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty Awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee benefits and discounts across a range of top brands (including shopping, travel, motoring and days out)
About the job:
- Organise the purchasing and distribution of regular required departmental merchandise, corporate stationery and printing, checking all costs with Group Marketing Executive before proceeding to ensure costings are maintained within budget.
- Serve as a secondary departmental point of contact for group departments and subsidiary companies, in addition to external enquiries and suppliers to provide a consistent, professional and efficient service.
- Chase outstanding tasks, invoices and co-ordinate interdepartmental requests to improve efficiency.
- Monitor all group digital platforms to ensure all inputs are appropriate.
- Responsible for distribution of all external telephone service provider messages to relevant individuals.
- Assist Group Marketing Executive with the collation of data required for the monthly internal newsletter to ensure quality and quantity of content.
- Assist Group Marketing Executive with maintenance of the internal communications plan to ensure it continues to meet the needs of our people.
- Assist Group Marketing Executive with creation of internal collateral, ensuring material is appropriate and adherent to brand.
Your knowledge and experience:
- GCSE’s at grade A-C in English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft software and packages
- GDPR legislation knowledge
- Adobe and Canva knowledge (desirable)
- Office environment experience
- Engaging with colleagues and peers
- Marketing experience (desirable)