Salary: National Minimum Wage, Age Relevant.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Stalybridge (SK15)
Bay Freight are recruiting a Transport Office Apprentice to join their transport team at their site in Stalybridge. You will complete a Traffic Office Apprenticeship and following the successful completion of your course you will be a valuable member of the Transport Office team.
- Additional benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Full Uniform and PPE
- Onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty Awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee benefits and discounts across a range of top brands (including shopping, travel, motoring and days out)
About the job:
- Control PalletForce Dappr Report.
- Booking in deliveries for customers.
- Inputting of information on to the relevant IT system.
- Update any relevant customer/internal KPIs.
- Review all customer requests and action where appropriate.
- Relevant paperwork to drivers for dispatch.
- Receive completed paperwork from drivers.
- Provide administrative support for the Transport Office.
- Assist with the smooth day to day operation of the business, in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all information is entered accurately
Your knowledge and experience:
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Computer literate especially with Microsoft
- Ambition to progress within the business
- Flexible to working hours
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- GCSE’s in English & Maths A* - C or equivalent.
- Lead by example and show commitment to legal, customer, business compliance
- Good geographical knowledge
- Is a team player