Contract type: Permanent
Location: Stalybridge (SK15)
Bay Freight are a Stalybridge Manchester based haulage company, providing road haulage, distribution and warehousing to businesses across Manchester and the North West to anywhere in the UK.
Drivers must have a valid Class 1, Driver card and be up to date with their CPC.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use
- Ensure you arrive at your job on time, informing the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Complete all deliveries and collections as manifested
- Comply with all EU tachograph and WTD regulations
- Ensure your vehicle is kept clean and tidy
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible to have occasional nights out
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to ensure efficiency of all deliveries and collections at all time
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance