Contract type: Permanent
Location: Trafford Park (M17)
Key purpose of job: To load, unload in a changeable and challenging business alongside continuous improvement to health and safety.
- Ensure MHE pre-use check sheets completed prior to use
- Check hi-vis vests and protective footwear are worn.
- To complete daily warehouse duties
- Daily stock checks
- Load, unload vehicles in compliance with the company’s rules and procedures.
- To check and log collection vehicles and freight
- Ensure site security is maintained at all times, with full control of ingress and egress
- Report any damage issues with either equipment or stocks
- Check and sign out all radios
- Report all Health and Safety issues during shift and reporting procedures
- Ensure all loading requirements are on the DWWP and complete the DWWP
- Ensure second checks are conducted for all loads out on your vehicles.
- Any other duties as deemed acceptable by your Manager.
- Basic IT, Maths and English
- Team player
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes