- Group Companies
- Group Services
Salary: £9.75 to £11 per hour
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
• To efficiently control productions & processes for the division whilst retaining a responsive & flexible approach to all customers.
• Supervise all personnel reporting to the position so as to effectively train, evaluate, motivate, discipline, delegate and monitor their activities & progress; Tackling poor performance positively and effectively.
• Ensure that the customer’s specific quality standards are met within the production targets set by the CPD
• Set and maintain standards at all times leading by example ensuring efficient and effective processes are recorded, accessible and adhered to across the operation.
• Continually maintain & strive to improve all Customer & Company QA procedures.
• To ensure that all divisional staff work according to current H&S regulations together with completion of personal responsibilities.
• To ensure high standards of cleanliness, housekeeping & stock control of CPD and customer owned stock and consumables within all CPD environments.
• Ensure the accurate & timely completion of all relevant documents and reports.
What you need to succeed:
• Effective team player working cooperatively to achieve business goals
• Work under pressure remaining calm & objective whilst prioritising appropriately.
• Prioritising work flow appropriately.
• Effectively supervise, train, support & guide CPD staff.
• Ability to influence and motivate production teams to achieve goals
• Gather, analyse & act appropriately with initiative on relevant data.
• Problem solve and plan effectively working with colleagues across the division.
• Give and receive constructive feedback to all.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Remain results focused at all times whilst ensuring Quality Standards are maintained.
• Any other duties deemed necessary and relevant to my role, as assigned by my Line Manage
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week
To apply or for more information please contact recruitment on 0333 987 3121 or email [email protected]
Get in touch and one of our experts will be glad to assist you as soon as we can.