- Group Companies
- Group Services
Salary: £9.75 to £11 per hour
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
• To efficiently control productions & processes for the division whilst retaining a responsive & flexible approach to all customers.
• Supervise all personnel reporting to the position so as to effectively train, evaluate, motivate, discipline, delegate and monitor their activities & progress; Tackling poor performance positively and effectively.
• Ensure that the customer’s specific quality standards are met within the production targets set by the CPD
• Set and maintain standards at all times leading by example ensuring efficient and effective processes are recorded, accessible and adhered to across the operation.
• Continually maintain & strive to improve all Customer & Company QA procedures.
• To ensure that all divisional staff work according to current H&S regulations together with completion of personal responsibilities.
• To ensure high standards of cleanliness, housekeeping & stock control of CPD and customer owned stock and consumables within all CPD environments.
• Ensure the accurate & timely completion of all relevant documents and reports.
What you need to succeed:
• Effective team player working cooperatively to achieve business goals
• Work under pressure remaining calm & objective whilst prioritising appropriately.
• Prioritising work flow appropriately.
• Effectively supervise, train, support & guide CPD staff.
• Ability to influence and motivate production teams to achieve goals
• Gather, analyse & act appropriately with initiative on relevant data.
• Problem solve and plan effectively working with colleagues across the division.
• Give and receive constructive feedback to all.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Remain results focused at all times whilst ensuring Quality Standards are maintained.
• Any other duties deemed necessary and relevant to my role, as assigned by my Line Manage
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week
To apply or for more information please contact recruitment on 0333 987 3121 or email [email protected]
HOW TO APPLY
We are an equal opportunities employer whom encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds. We are recruiting now for this role. To apply please forward your CV with any relevant experience listed, to [email protected]
Get in touch and one of our experts will be glad to assist you as soon as we can.