Contract type: Permanent
Reporting to: Warehouse Supervisor
Key purpose of job: To load, unload in a changeable and challenging business alongside continuous improvement to health and safety.
- Ensure MHE pre-use check sheets completed prior to use
- Check hi-vis vests and protective footwear are worn.
- To complete daily warehouse duties
- Daily stock checks
- Load, unload vehicles in compliance with the company’s rules and procedures.
- To check and log collection vehicles and freight
- Ensure site security is maintained at all times, with full control of ingress and egress
- Report any damage issues with either equipment or stocks
- Check and sign out all radios
- Report all Health and Safety issues during shift and reporting procedures
- Ensure all loading requirements are on the DWWP and complete the DWWP
- Ensure second checks are conducted for all loads out on your vehicles.
- Any other duties as deemed acceptable by your Manager.
- Basic IT, Maths and English