Location: Manchester (M17)
AKW Global Logistics are recruiting a Customer Service Manager to join their team at their site in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Warehousing department with a competitive annual salary. It will be a full-time contract of 12 months as maternity cover.
- Monday – Friday
- 40 hours
- Additional benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Holiday Pay – 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays per year negotiable
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty Awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee benefits and discounts across a range of top brands (including shopping, travel, motoring and days out)
About the job:
- As a key member of the leadership team support the execution of the Contract Packing Strategic goals agreed with the Directors.
- Produce accurate reports, analysis and KPIs to support informed decision making.
- Lead and motivate staff to create an engaged workforce with the relevant skill set and approach, where potential is being developed, performance maximized, and effective succession plans are in place and employees are contributing to the overall performance of the business within a positive working culture.
- Support the development of key accounts across the portfolio of Contract Packing customers to increase quality of service, financial performance, relationships, strategic strength, and competitive advantage.
- Ensure that all relevant IT systems are robust, compliant, efficient and support current activities.·Lead, develop and implement customer service standards, policies and procedures across all customer service functions, manage the priority and allocation of tasks, and ensure the necessary resources and tools are available to increase efficiency and service levels.
- Ensure all customer contracts and SLAs are fully compliant and manage robust, efficient, and quality compliant working processes to drive commercial and operational excellence, ensuring a thorough understanding of costings to provide accurate quotations.
- Act with credibility as a company figurehead for all Contract Packing activities to always promote the professional image of both the Company and the Kinaxia Group.
- Support strong working relationships with Kinaxia Group colleagues.
- Utilize the Kinaxia CRM System to collate records of discussions or correspondence and to track customer complaint resolution to ensure all queries, including complex and escalated issues, are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Communicate and implement Company and Kinaxia Group policies as cascaded by the Directors and make certain they are consistently adhered to ensuring a consistent approach is being delivered across the Kinaxia Group.
Your knowledge and experience:
- Extensive experience of Multi-Client Contract Packing Operation.
- Management of a multi-functional engaged customer services team.
- Experience of analysing and solving complex fast-moving business problems.
- Experience of using complex costings schedules and preparing quotations and tender submissions.
- Organisation and prioritising of a complex requirement team.
- Development of a customer portfolio
- Utilisation of a CPMS
- In depth working knowledge of the Contract Packing Industry including all aspects of Production & Processing in a flexible, fast changing agile manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Employment Law & People Development, LEAN principles, IT, QMS, CPMS, Procurement.
- Proven track record of dealing with and concluding customer service challenges