Contract type: Permanent
Location: Trafford Park (M17)
Following a period of sustained growth AKW part of Kinaxia Group are seeking a Customer Service Team Leader to manage Customer expectations in an efficient manner and oversee all customer related issues.
Mon - Fri
07.30 - 17.30
45 hrs a week
Job Purpose :
- To act as the representative of the Customer within the division developing strong and successful relationship
- Coordinating the day-to-day workload of the Customer Service Team to ensure all enquiries are dealt within agreed timeframes.
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing office services and related office activities to achieve efficient utilization of available resources.
- Ensuring all the company processes are followed within Customer Service Team
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation relating to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
- Bi - lingual would be desirable
- Competitive – to be discussed at interview stage in line with skills and experience
In return we offer :
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes.