Salary: £9 per hour
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Manchester (M17)
AKW are recruiting a Co Pack Administrator to join their team at their site in Manchester. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to Customer Service team.
- Monday – Friday
- 45 hours per week
- £9 per hour
- Additional benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Full Uniform and PPE
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty Awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee benefits and discounts across a range of top brands (including shopping, travel, motoring and days out)
About the job:
- To prepare all paperwork for both order entry for receipts and picking for despatch.
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- To monitor said paperwork to ensure all systems, procedures, and stock integrity is in accordance with the customers’ requirements and the requirements of our business
- To maintain a productive and constructive working relationship with all colleagues to perpetuate team commitment at all times
- To perpetuate continuous improvement within all responsibilities
- Carry out other duties within the scope of the position as may be required by your Manager or Directors
Your knowledge and experience:
- Effective team player working cooperatively to achieve business goals
- High level of attention to detail
- Work under pressure remaining calm & objective whilst prioritising appropriately.
- Gather, analyse & act appropriately on relevant data
- Prioritising work flow appropriately
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Problem solves and plan effectively working with colleagues across the business.
- Routinely communicate clearly, openly and appropriately with colleagues & customers
- Remain results focused at all times whilst ensuring Quality Standards are maintained.
- Completion of 11, 29, and 30 SOP’s.