Salary: National Minimum Wage, Age Relevant.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Manchester (M17)
AKW are recruiting for the role of Apprentice Operational Support to join their team at their site in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with the potential to progress onto Level 4 and Level 5 qualifications.
- Course: Business Administration Level 3
- Monday – Friday
- Additional benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Full Uniform and PPE
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty Awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee benefits and discounts across a range of top brands (including shopping, travel, motoring and days out)
About the job:
- The role of the apprentice will cover 4 primary areas: customer service, stock control, operations and customs & excise.
- Liaise with internal and external customers (via email/telephone).
- Cross check internal and external paperwork.
- Ensuring internal and external procedures are compliant.
- Operating multiple systems: internal and external systems.
- Data analysis for internal and external use.
Your knowledge and experience:
- To manage time and workload effectively.
- Ability to prioritise workload and deal with more than one priority at a time.
- Careful and efficient planning.
- Demonstrate flexibility to suit circumstances.
- Good communication skills, internally and externally.
- Can demonstrate good team work internally and externally.