Salary: £9.15 per hour
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Manchester (M17)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and hardworking Account Handler to develop and maintain strong working partnerships with all customers (internal & external) and to proactively manage and co-ordinate all aspects of the business, to provide world-class customer service and support for the business in the achievement of its goals and objectives.
We are looking for a hardworking individual with exceptional communication to join our team. You will be responsible for the correct supervision and control of allocated customer stock, while maximising efficiencies to ensure customer service criteria are maintained at all times.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- To Ensure both Physical and System stocks mirror at all times.
- To ensure an excellent customer interface is maintained at all times.
- Provide daily/weekly reports for submission to customers as necessitated by the needs of our customers and or business.
- Identify system and control improvements to enhance our services to the customer.
- To prepare order entry for receipts and relevant paperwork for picking for despatch.
- To monitor said paperwork to ensure all systems, procedures, and stock integrity is in accordance with the customers’ requirements and the requirements of our business.
- To maintain a productive and constructive working relationship with all colleagues to perpetuate team commitment at all times.
- To ensure all internal KPI measures are updated within agreed time frames.
- To ensure all/any customer failures are reported and escalated without delay.
- To perpetuate continuous improvement within all responsibilities.
- To be available and provide cover for other positions as required.
What you need to succeed:
- All SOPs relevant to role as stated on the WFC training matrix. Any additional Job specific or “On the job” training that arises as business needs change.
- Relevant SOP’s are 11, 29 and 30.
Hours: 07.30 - 17.30